Are you looking for answers? We can help!
The Life Choices Community Pregnancy Clinic has been a resource in our community since 1983. We are a cozy, woman friendly center where you can come to get factual information, in a confidential environment as you explore your options.
We provide caring assistance. Our volunteers are trained to listen, care and provide truthful information to help educate women regarding their choice options and the documented outcomes they can expect from those choices. An informed choice is a better choice. All of our services are free of charge.
Our Commitment to You:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.